Are you having a hard time finding a job or a place to live because of a lingering criminal history?

Did you complete a deferred adjudication probation successfully?

You may be eligible for a “Non-Disclosure of Criminal History” which effectively hides or makes confidential all arrest history and criminal history related to that charge from public view.

To find out if you are eligible for this service, please call our office at (512) 472-1580 for a free consultation. We will review your paperwork at no cost to you and determine if you are eligible for a non-disclosure.